- This event has passed.
Recycled Water and Potable Reuse – 5/23
May 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$80
Recycled Water and Potable Reuse – May 23, 2018
The CWEA SFBS’s Professional Development Committee will be holding a seminar on Recycled Water and Potable Reuse. We plan to cover various topics on regulatory requirements, emerging technologies, operations and maintenance, and operator certification for tertiary and advanced treatment systems. In addition, we will cover examples of water recycling programs at large and small utilities and on-site (decentralized) water recycling systems, including the SFPUC’s Living Machine system and PureWateSF research project.
Young Professionals, Equipment Vendors, and Owner’s Representatives (Operators, Technicians, Managers, Engineers, Planners, and others) interested in the issues associated with Recycled Water and Potable Reuse won’t want to miss this seminar! Earn up to 6.4 CWEA contact hours.
The seminar is scheduled for Wednesday May 23, 2018, at SF Public Utilities Commission Headquarters (2nd Floor, O’Shaughnessy Conference Room)
525 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco; conveniently located near SF Civic Center BART. Last day to sign up is May 17, 2018 at 4PM.
To reserve your spot, please register online.
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS*
- Water Recycling Program at EBMUD and DSRSD-EBMUD Recycled Water Authority (DERWA) Partnership – Linda Hu, EBMUD
- DSRSD Operations and Maintenance Experience in Recycled Water Production and Distribution – Jeff Carson, Levi Fuller DSRSD
- Tertiary and Advanced Treatment Technologies for Water Reuse – Joseph Wong, Brown and Caldwell
- Regulatory Requirements for Recycled Water and Potable Reuse – Brian Bernados, Division of Drinking Water, California State Water Board
- Advanced Water Treatment Operator Certification Development – Gordon Williams, EBMUD
- Commercial and Residential Recycled Water at Ironhouse Sanitary District – Chad Davisson, Ironhouse Sanitary District
- Emerging Technologies: Energy-Neutral Secondary Treatment Technology for Water Recovery and Water Reuse – William Mitch, Stanford University
- Non-Potable Water Reuse at SFPUC Headquarters: The Living Machine and PureWaterSF, a Decentralized Purified Water Research Project – Marsha Sukardi and Manisha Kothari, SFPUC
*Seminar topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
For more info, contact:
Ayman Shawwa | c (925) 266-2695 | firstname.lastname@example.org