- This event has passed.
7th Collection System Technologies Vendor Fair – 8/29
August 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFREE
7th Collection System Technologies Vendor Fair
August 29, 2018
9:00AM – 2:00PM
Union Sanitary District
5072 Benson Road, Union City, CA 94587
- The SFBS Collection System Committee recognizes that even in tough times, training must remain a priority. So, we are partnering with vendors to bring back to the Bay Area an event that everyone can afford…. live demonstrations and equipment tours.
- Over 50 cities and special districts attend our 2016 event, early registration is recommended.
This Event is FREE to all Attendees
- This Vendor Fair is an effort to introduce new strategies for improving the safety, accuracy and efficiency of your daily collection system maintenance operations.
- **NEW** If you have Gimmicks and Gadgets that you would like to display in our demo area, please advise during email registration.
- Hungry? We will be providing morning refreshments and a free catered lunch.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to earn contact hours.
- Many spectacular door prizes will be given away during the event.
Due to the popularity of this extraordinary event, registration fills up very quickly.
- Space is limited, first come, first served, don’t be left out – sign up while there is time. Remember …
No reservation – No admittance – No exceptions.
- Please do not sign-up if you are not sure you can attend.
To sign up contact Cleveland Porter at: e-mail email@example.com; phone (925) 382-7709
- Multiple registrations from cities or districts are permitted as long as there are names and a contact
phone number for each individual registrant.
CARPOOLING IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED AS PARKING IS LIMITED