HydroScience Engineers is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work in our Concord office. The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for leading and executing engineering tasks as part of a project team. Tasks would include the planning and design of water, wastewater, and recycled water infrastructure; preparation of technical and contract bid documents; and coordinating design team activities.
Candidate should possess the following:
- P.E. certification in California (in good standing)
- B.S. and/or M.S. in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or a related field
- Appx. 10 years of related post-graduate engineering experience
- Strong familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for employee sponsorship.
- Strong pipeline and pump station design experience
- Civil site design experience
- Stormwater LID and/or runoff/capture design compliance
HydroScience is a civil/environmental engineering firm specializing in the planning, design, permitting, and construction management of water, wastewater, and recycled water projects since 1997. Our professional staff includes licensed civil, mechanical, and electrical engineers as well as construction managers and inspectors. For more information regarding our firm, please visit .
As an employee of HydroScience, you can expect a collaborative and stable work environment with flexible working hours, merit-based opportunities for advancement, a competitive salary and generous benefits package including performance-based bonuses, IRA with company matching, paid time off for vacation and sick leave, 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance for the employee, and employer paid contributions to dependent health care coverage.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter via email to.
HydroScience Engineers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com