- This event has passed.
Wastewater Gates, Valves, and Actuators – 5/16
May 16 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm$10 - $120
Location changed to Pleasant Hill Community Center, Soroptimist Room @ 320 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523. Location changed due to construction in parking lot at CCCSD.
Wastewater Gates, Valves, and Actuators
Who Should Attend?
Operators, Mechanics, Maintenance Planners, Instrument Technicians, Electricians, Engineers, and others interested in increasing their technical knowledge about wastewater gates, valves, and actuators. Space is full, call or email to inquire about a wait list.
Topics & Speakers *
- Hydraulic Gates 101 – Nolan Allen, Watermen USA
- Valves 101 – John Koch, HDR
- Actuators 101 – Diep Nguyen, DTN Engineers*
- Valves and Actuators for Biogas Applications – Michael Walkowiak, Brown and Caldwell
- Valve Exercise and Maintenance with a Shoestring, a Case Study – Tim Hayes/Pedro Hernandez, City of San Jose
- Plasti‐Fab Gates – Matt Tooley/David Ban, Misco Water
- DeZURIK Valves – David Scott, DeZURIK
- Rotork Actuators – Kirk Williamson, Rotork
*Seminar topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Registration: 7:30AM to 8:00AM
Seminar: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
Pleasant Hill Community Center
320 Civic Drive
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Space is full, call or email to inquire about a wait list.
$80 for Members
$120 for Non-Members
$10 for Student Members
$20 for Student Non-members
Earn up to 6.0 CWEA Contact Hours
For more information, please contact:
Seminar Registration Form:
Early registration is encouraged due to space limitations. Registration is required by 4 PM on May 9, 2017.
A reservation is a commitment to pay. Sign Up Online or fill out the form on the flyer and mail to Linda Leong, SFPUC/Wastewater Enterprise.