- This event has passed.
The Energy-Biosolids Nexus – 5/01
May 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$10 – $120
The Energy-Biosolids Nexus – May 1, 2019
The CWEA SF Bay Section’s Professional Development Committee (PDC) will be holding a full-day seminar on energy and biosolids. The seminar will cover various topics including:
- A Pragmatic View of State Mandates in SB 1383 – Challenges and Opportunities for the Wastewater Sector
- Experience and Challenges on Food Waste Codigestion and Digester Gas Utilization at EBMUD
- Developing a Sustainable Organic Recovery Sector for California
- Funding Sources and Approaches to Addressing Aging Infrastructure and Government Mandates with an Emphasis on Biosolids and Energy Recovery
- Determining the Best Use of Digester Gas in a Dynamic Funding Environment – Combined Heat and Power vs. Vehicle Fuel
- Emerging Technologies to Process Solids/Biosolids into Usable Products
Engineers, Planners, Operations and Maintenance Staff, Regulators, Students, Wastewater Enthusiasts and others who want to further their knowledge of energy and biosolids won’t want to miss this seminar!
The seminar is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at the Pleasant Hill Community Center (320 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA). Last day to sign up is April 25, 2019. To reserve your spot, please register online.