- This event has passed.
Supervisor’s Safety Seminar – 5/09
May 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$40
Supervisor’s Safety Day
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
When: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Registration begins to at 7:30AM
Where: Marina Community Center
15301 Wicks Blvd, San Leandro, CA
Cost: $40 Member Price*
$60 Non-Member Price*
*A reservation is a commitment to pay. Cancellations and/or changes will be accepted up to two weeks before the event.
Topics for this year’s seminar include:
- Fall Protection – Cal/OSHA will be participating this year with the National Fall Protection Stand Down Campaign
- Marijuana – Regulations and the workplace
- NFPA 70E – Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Accident Prevention through Design – Engineering out Safety Hazards
- Incident Investigation and Tracking – Keeping on top your incidents
- Dealing with Homeless – Learn how to deal with the homeless and the hazards they present
- And more.
Online Registration & Payment Information
Event Brite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-cwea-supervisors-safety-seminar-tickets-44988294199
Unable to Register online?
Send complete registration forms/checks made out to CWEA/SFBS to:
5019 Imhoff Place
Martinez, CA 94553
Registration fee includes Continental Breakfast & BBQ Lunch
For more info: Jerry Ledbetter (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone: (925) 229-7326