- This event has passed.
Pretreatment 101 – 1/18
January 18 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$10 – $100
Who Should Attend?
Pretreatment staff and managers, engineers, supervisors, industrial inspectors and others interested in learning the basics of implementing a pretreatment program.
- Pretreatment Standards: Prohibitions and Local Limits
- Categorical Regulations
- Industrial User Permitting
- Industrial User Inspections
- National Pretreatment Updates
- Industrial User Surveys
- What EPA looks for in a Pretreatment Compliance Inspection or Audit
- Amelia Whitson, Pretreatment Coordinator, US EPA
- Jom Polek, Enforcement Office, US EPA
*Seminar topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
Friday, January 18, 2019
Registration: 8:30AM – 9:00AM
Seminar: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
East Bay Municipal Utility District, 2nd Floor
375 11th Street, Oakland, CA 94607
General Phone: 1-866-403-2683
$60 for Members
$100 for Non-Members
$10 for Student Members
$20 for Student Non-Members
Earn up to 6 CWEA contact hours.
For more information, please contact:
Jenny Tran | 510-287-1280 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar Registration Details
Early registration is encouraged due to space limitations.
A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link to Register Online. Registration deadline is 4 PM on Friday, January 4, 2019. No walk-ins allowed, due to security reasons.
- Advanced Credit Card Payment is accepted upon request; nonrefundable service fee applies. Select the Credit Card Payment Option when you Register Online, and you will be sent an Eventbrite link when your registration is confirmed.
- Advanced Check – Make check payable to S.F. Bay Section, CWEA and mail payment to:
Jenny Hong Tran, MS 702 375
11th Street, Oakland, CA 94607
- Onsite Payment: Only exact cash or check is accepted onsite