- This event has passed.
Hands-On Seminar – 11/6
November 6 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$50 – $75
Plant Operations & Maintenance (O&M Committee)
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: Registration & Coffee
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 pm: Hands-on Seminar
2500 Pittsburg-Antioch Highway
Antioch, CA 94509
Registration is $50.00 (CWEA Members); $75 (Non-Members)
Lunch and Refreshments Provided
Attendance is limited to 60 participants
Registration is available at Eventbrite
RSVP by October 30, 2019
For inquires contact Regina Cartwright-Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
OVERVIEW: Participants will attend five 50-minute hands-on sessions during this day-long training seminar. A total of 5.5 contact hours are available. The presenters are as follow:
- Varec Gas Handling Equipment Maintenance – Troubleshooting and maintenance of gas handling equipment. Presented by M-I-C Inc.
- Chesteron Seals – Installation and adjustment of pump seals. Presented by Pan Pacific.
- Flygt Submersible Pumps – Troubleshooting and maintenance of submersible pumping equipment. Presented by Shape Inc.
- Hach Process Instruments – Best maintenance practices for wastewater online process meters. Presented by Hach.
- Chemical Feed Pumps – Trouble shooting and maintenance of chemical feed pumps for the wastewater treatment industry. Presented by Lutz-Jesco.
|NOTE: If you are unable to attend, cancel by October 30th or send a substitute in your place.|