- This event has passed.
Hands On Seminar – 10/17
October 17, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$50 – $75
Plant Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Committee
Hands On Seminar
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Brentwood Wastewater Treatment Plant
2251 Elkins Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Registration & Refreshments
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Registration is $50.00 (CWEA Members) $75 (Non-Members)
Lunch is Provided
Attendance is limited to 60 participants
To Register Contact
Maureen Edwards at email@example.com
OVERVIEW: Participants will attend five 50-minute hands-on sessions during this day-long training seminar. A total of 5.5 contact hours are available. The presenters are as follow:
- Huber Technology – “Screenings Wash/Press Maintenance” Huber will provide hands-on training on a Huber Washpress machine. A fully trained Huber technician will review equipment maintenance items and provide a hands-on demonstration of common activities including screw removal, brush change, and wear bar replacement. Audience participation will be encouraged.
- Netzsch – “PC, Lobe and Grinder Pumps Products and Maintenance” Hands on experience with progressive cavity, rotary lobe and grinder pumps. A factory authorized representative will review each product providing hands on experience for replacing normal wear items such as stators, liners and mechanical seals as the relate to each piece of equipment. The factory trailer will provide the participants hands on experience with each technology.
- VELODYNE – “Maintenance and troubleshooting for polymer activation systems.”
- Hatch – “Online Process Monitoring” Best maintenance practices for wastewater online process meters.
- ISCO Industries – “Fusing of HDPE Pipe” The focus will be on pipe fusing techniques and best practices.