Collaborative Project Delivery – 3/10
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$20 – $120
Collaborative Project Delivery
Tuesday, March 10, 2019
8:00am – 4:00pm
Registration Opens at 7:30am
San Leandro Marina Community Center
15301 Wicks Blvd., San Leandro, CA 94579
Planners, Engineers, Project Managers, Program Managers and other water/wastewater professionals interested in learning more about project delivery methods.
- Collaborative Project Delivery 101 – Principles of Collaborative Delivery Methods, Apportioning Risk, Procurement Fundamentals, Implementation and Comfort Zones, Market Trends for Collaborative Delivery in Water/Wastewater – Leofwin Clark, Brown and Caldwell
- Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) Project Delivery Case Study – Greg Ayers, Sundt Construction, Inc.
- RESCUing Silicon Valley’s Wastewater Conveyance System Using Progressive Design-Build – Kim Hackett, Silicon Valley Clean Water
- Contractor’s Perspective of Progressive Design Build – Jonathan Keaney, Walsh Group
$80 for Members
$10 for Student Members
$120 for Non-Members
$20 for Student Non-Members
Seminar Registration Details Space is limited. No walk-ins accepted.
A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link to Register Online.
Registration deadline is 5 PM on Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- Register online and a separate Eventbrite link for credit card payment will be sent to you at a later date.
- E-mail Dolly Chen if you’d like a contact hours certificate