Collaborative Project Delivery – 10/3
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$20 – $120
Collaborative Project Delivery Seminar
Thursday, October 3, 2019
8:00am – 4:00pm
Registration Opens at 7:30am
San Leandro Marina Community Center
15301 Wicks Blvd., San Leandro, CA 94579
Planners, Entry Level Engineers, Project Managers, Program Managers and others interested in learning
- Principles of Collaborative Delivery Methods, Apportioning Risk, Procurement Fundamentals, Implementation and Comfort Zones, Market Trends for Collaborative Delivery in Water/Wastewater – Leofwin Clark, Brown and Caldwell
- Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) Project Delivery Case Study – Greg Ayers, Sundt Construction, Inc.
- RESCUing Silicon Valley’s Wastewater Conveyance System Using Progressive Design-Build – Kim Hackett, Silicon Valley Clean Water
- Contractor’s Perspective of Progressive Design Build – TBD
- Designer/Equipment Vendor’s Perspective of Alternative Project Delivery – TBD
$80 for Members
$10 for Student Members
$120 for Non-Members
$20 for Student Non-Members
Seminar Registration Details Space is limited. No walk-ins accepted.
A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link to Register Online.
Registration deadline is 4 PM on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
- Advanced Credit Card Payment is accepted upon request; nonrefundable service fee applies. Select the Credit Card Payment Option when you Register Online, and you will be sent a separate Eventbrite link when your request has been confirmed.
- Advanced Check – Make check payable to S.F. Bay Section, CWEA and mail payment to:
Dolly Chen, HDR
100 Pringle Ave., Suite 400
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925.974.2502 | Dolly.Chen@hdrinc.com
- E-mail Dolly Chen if you’d like a contact hours certificate
- Onsite Payment: Only exact cash or check is accepted onsite.