- This event has passed.
Basic Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) – 9/12
September 12 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm$10 – $120
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Operators, Maintenance Staff, Planners, Entry Level Engineers, Project Managers, and others interested in learning the basics of Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) won’t want to miss this informative seminar.
- Basic P&IDs and Electrical Drawings – Robert Mac, EBMUD and Jarrod Slate, CA Motor Controls
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) vs. SCADA Programming – TBD
- Concepts of SCADA HMI Programming w/ Panel Exhibit – Scott Martin, Wonderware
- System Integration Case Study – FSSD’s Lystek Facility – TBD, TelStar
- Wireless Communications – Show and Tell – TBD, Telstar
- Cloud-based Applications and O&M Virtualization – Keith Webb, Tesco Controls
*Seminar topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice
Fairfield Suisun Sewer District (FSSD)**
1010 Chadbourne Rd, Fairfield, CA 94534
General Phone: 1-707-429-8930
**Training room is not ADA-compliant; it is located on an upper level, accessible by stairs only.
$80 for Members
$120 for Non-Members
$10 for Student Members
$20 for Student Non-Members
You can earn approximately 6 CWEA contact hours.
For more info, please contact:
Billy Wong | 925-627-4724 | email@example.com
Seminar Registration Details
Space is limited. No walk-ins accepted.
A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link to Register Online. Registration deadline is 4 PM on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- Advanced Credit Card Payment is accepted upon request; nonrefundable service fee applies. Select the Credit Card Payment Option when you Register Online, and you will be sent an Eventbrite link when your request has been confirmed.
- Advanced Check – Make check payable to S.F. Bay Section, CWEA and mail payment to:
Linda Leong, SFPUC/ Wastewater Enterprise
750 Phelps St, Bldg 850
San Francisco, CA 94124
w: 415-920-4919 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onsite Payment: Only exact cash or check is accepted onsite.