7th Collection System Technologies Vendor Fair – 8/29
August 29 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFREE
7th Collection System Technologies Vendor Fair
August 29, 2018
9:00AM – 2:00PM
Union Sanitary District
5072 Benson Road, Union City, CA 94587
Speakers from award winning agencies and other industry leaders will lead roundtable discussions, interactive workshops, live demonstrations and equipment tours. Over 50 cities and special districts attended our 2016 event, early registration is recommended.
- The SFBS Collection System Committee recognizes that even in tough times, training must remain a priority. So, we are partnering with vendors to bring back to the Bay Area an event that everyone can afford….
This Event is FREE to all Attendees
- This Vendor Fair is an effort to introduce new strategies for improving the safety, accuracy and efficiency of your daily collection system maintenance operations.
- **NEW** If you have Gimmicks and Gadgets that you would like to display in our demo area, please advise during email registration.
- Hungry? We will be providing morning refreshments and a free catered lunch.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to earn contact hours.
- Many spectacular door prizes will be given away during the event.
Due to the popularity of this extraordinary event, registration fills up very quickly.
- Space is limited, first come, first served, don’t be left out – sign up while there is time. Remember …
No reservation – No admittance – No exceptions.
- Please do not sign-up if you are not sure you can attend.
To sign up contact Cleveland Porter at: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; phone (925) 382-7709
- Multiple registrations from cities or districts are permitted as long as there are names and a contact
phone number for each individual registrant.
CARPOOLING IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED AS PARKING IS LIMITED